Friday, June 5, 2009

Oliver's Favorite Song

I took video two different days to show that he does the same thing every time he hears this song. He looks up at the speakers, mouth open, not moving a muscle. The first time we put the CD in, we thought it was a fluke, but now we know it really is his favorite. I cut out parts of the video because he is just doing the same thing the whole time, except when he decides to crawl closer and pull himself up next to the speakers. My favorite part is when he sings along at the end.

5 comments:

l_oyen@hotmail.com said...

Oliver has a very sweet singing voice. I LOVE to hear kids sing.

The Clutters said...

That is so cute!

Unknown said...

This is so fun - I'm glad you captured it on video! I wish we knew what was going on in his little head to know why he liked this song so much!

AlyssaJoy said...

I know, I wish I knew what he was thinking as well. The wheels are turning!

Anonymous said...

After listening to this video many times, I noticed that some of the time the singer's voice sounds a lot like Alyssa's singing voice. I wonder if he thinks so also! So cute!!!
Grandma Boswell