Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ollie's 2 month check-up and SHOTS!

At his appointment today, we found out that he is now 14 lbs. 12 oz. and 24 inches long. The Doctor said he is thriving - good news!!

This is Oliver's classic tute-lip. He screamed for about 30 seconds after his shot and then gave me this look. Begs to be kissed!

When we got home today, Oliver was a bit fussy and very cuddly. He finally fell into a deep sleep. He got 2 shots in each thigh - you can see his little circle band aides.

3 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I LOVE the tute lip! I just printed a different blog picture to put in a frame at our house and am thinking that maybe this one is my new favorite =)

l_oyen@hotmail.com said...

Even when Oliver is sad he is handsome!!!

I always feel so bad for the little ones having to deal with the pain of shots. I know they need them and are very important it is just sad to see them in pain.

CityGirl said...

It's the saddest thing to watch your baby get poked. I'm glad the nurses didn't make me hold my babies down for it. Alyssa...he is sooooo handsome! I can't get over it!!!