Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!






On Sunday we celebrated our family Christmas. It was so fun. In the morning I made Paul's favorites (egg bake and sugar & spice puffs). He sugared and spiced them since that is one of his many skills. Oliver just had oatmeal and milk:). Then we had to wait while Oliver took a nap before we opened gifts. One part of my gift from Paul was to find a dual foot feeder for my sewing machine and to walk around JoAnn fabrics by myself for a long time. Our first Christmas as a family of 3!

My Google countdown clicker says 1 day, 9 hours and 51 minutes until we take off for MN. We are really excited to get home. We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

CityGirl said...

How fun! Your first Christmas with your baby boy!!

Okay...I smiled at your gift from Paul of walking around JoAnn Fabrics! Isn't it funny how our choice of gifts changes after having kids! That is a gift to me as well...going to a store by myself and brousing!!! So fun and what a great idea!

Brandon&Heather said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!!

Wishing the Boswell family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Uncle Gene said...

Merry Christmas!

Hope to see you while you are in Minnesota. Godwilling, we will be in Benson tomorrow.

God bless you.

Erica Drake said...

love all of the pictures - i see 'brown bear brown bear what do you see' book!!! Coop's favorite - we can read that thing over and overa gain... and we do!!! Happy Holidays!