Saturday, January 24, 2009

Applesauce

I was feeding little O applesauce this morning and trying to describe his reaction to mom on the phone. A video will do a much better job!

From this video you may think that he doesn't like the applesauce, but I guarantee you he is a lot more clear about what he doesn't like. Peas, for example, elicit a gagging response and he just holds his mouth open begging "Mom and Dad please take these yucky things out of my mouth!!" Eventually they just kind-of fall out and dribble down his chin.

4 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I think I would like to request a video of Oliver eating peas!

Anonymous said...

Me, too! I want a "peas" video.

So he likes the applesauce? Only you could tell that!

Mom Boswell

CityGirl said...

Too cute! I love the vision of him eating peas. Yes...a video of that would be the laugh of the week!

SUper cute boy you have! So nice to keep up with others with blogs!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, that makes me laugh! I love how he scrunches up his nose when he gets a good taste of the applesauce. :)