Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 6 Months!


Today Oliver turned 6 months. At his check-up he was 19 lbs. 2 oz (78th percentile) and 26 inches long (59th percentile). The pediatrician is guessing that he is bulking up for a growth spurt. At 6 months he has one tooth on the bottom with another on its way. He is working hard at sitting up and is getting closer to being able to scoot. It is fun to listen to him experiment with consonants and enjoy his more ready giggles. Check out the new slide show on the right side.

Paul was home from work today because he got a really bad stomach virus on Monday night and has been slowly getting better. It is the first time I ever saw Paul stomach virus sick. We were very careful to make sure O and I didn't get it - we're still hoping.

3 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Happy 6 months little nephew! I can't wait to see your new little tooth =) You look so big sitting up all by yourself! I hope you get better soon Paul!

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 month birthday precious one! I watched the video over and over and laughed/cried at how adorable he is. We miss you all so much. It's wonderful to see Oliver and listen to both of you in the background being great parents to him.

Mom Boswell

Unknown said...

Oh,he's so sweet :) It's not that I ever wonder about why you always say that, but when I watch these videos I just smile and smile and say that over and over again :)