Sunday, February 22, 2009

20 Days and Counting

For Christmas my Dad gave my Mom a very creative gift. She opened gum, a toy car, a toy plane, a day planner with her spring break highlighted and finally a TICKET!! She is coming out to visit us in just 20 days. Oliver and her are bunking up together so she can do whatever she wants with him at night. Paul and I are both excited about getting to share that duty. We are going to the Dansko factory outlet to buy some new shoes and probably the Lancaster outlets too! The moms in my groups want to meet her, so we might do some of those events. Paul and I are going to go out in the evenings a LOT. I am very much looking forward to her visit - help with the housework, enjoying someone else enjoy Oliver, getting lots of dates in a row, and great company. Thank you Dad!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Yipee! I'm so excited for all of you...Alyssa, Paul, Oliver and Mom too! It is going to be such a fun week! I hope you enjoy a little more rest, a little more company, a little more dates with Paul and just a lot of fun! We're actually benefiting from this deal as well because Dad and Peter are going to come give Andy a little remodeling help =)