Saturday, February 21, 2009

Official residents

This morning we went to the Driver's License Center and switched ourselves over. I was so sad when she punched a hole in my MN license. The one benefit is that in PA you don't list your weight!! Now we just have to switch our van plates. It is kind-of humorous how many people recognize our minivan and honk and wave. I feel like I'm a real local, but I think the plates really stand out. We will see if we get as many friendly honks when our plates look like everyone else. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get those MN licenses back immediately. We're not ready for you to officially be Pennsylvanians yet!

Actually, although we miss you, we are delighted that you are adjusting so well there.

Dad and Mom Boswell

Unknown said...

Oh... sad sad day in the Boswell household... :( Are the license plates cute? Some states really have blah ones... :)

CityGirl said...

Isn't it the little things, like a hole punch in driver's license, that hit home! I am STILL sad about my Montana one being 'done' after we got married. I do like the no weight listing, though.