Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Auntie Amy's Coming!!

19 days until we get to pick her up from the airport - I'm SO excited!! Amy did secure her flight back in May, but I have a little rule for myself that I can't create an iGoogle countdown ticker right away because the first time I did that was for Christmas and I had to watch months tick by - not fun. We are going to enjoy Oliver, visit Philly, shop, and do lots of other stuff too. I can't wait!!!!!!

And another piece of news - Oliver slept through the WHOLE night last night for the first time: 8:00-7:30. I heard him squawk a bit at 4am, but it didn't last long. I could get used to this!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! for two items: the Auntie Amy visit and Oliver sleeping through the night! I'm having jealousy feelings over the Auntie Amy visit. I'm happy, happy, happy, for you about Oliver sleeping through the night.

Sarah Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Jean said...

Yippee for a whole night of sleep! Definitely hoping for you that this is the new and lasting trend!! And yippee for and Auntie Amy visit too =)

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOT! (And yes, I did put those particular words for your amusemest, Alyssa - I'm thinking that I'll have to teach Ollie that when I come :))

l_oyen@hotmail.com said...

Amy won't really need a plane to fly to see you Alyssa - she will be so excited she could just jump through the air and be at your house in a couple of seconds. Wouldn't it be fun if it went that fast?

CityGirl said...

Have fun with Amy! How exciting! I'm sure you'll have a GREAT time!

Kristin said...

How fun! Has the sleeping through the night thing been at least semi-regular since you posted this? Wish I could come out and visit...

[conting]