Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun with Food

Oliver has been really busy crawling and exploring. He has also been moved to finger foods and is getting much better at getting things to his mouth. There is no question he loves food!
This is flax all over his face and tray. I coated peach chunks so he can pick them up better. It works great but takes a LOT of work to clean up. I think there is still flax in the bottom of the bathtub from his bath!


Green beans go down a lot better than they used to!

I can't believe that it has been a week and a half since my last post! It has been a really busy couple of weeks. I started working in my new position as the admin to the youth director. Little did I know it is confirmation season and there are 52 kids being confirmed in a week and a half. Lots of meetings, work, and fielding questions. Also, we had to get our car inspected and then fixed before they will put the tags on. It has been to the garage 5 times in the last 10 days. A neighbor from church followed us to the garage and then took Paul, Oliver and I home. It has been a little tricky getting to where we need to go when we only have our one car half the time.

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I think this is my new all time favorite Baby Ollie video!! I love his little hands just working so hard in all his excitement for those green beans! If only we all got that excited about our vegetables =)

Unknown said...

He's so cute :) I agree with Sarah - his pursuit of those green beans is so so fun!!